Venue & Access
RICT 2019 will take place at:
LA CITE DES CONGRES DE NANTES
5 Rue de Valmy
Located in the city centre, opposite the TGV train station and just 20 min away from the airport, La Cité is very easy to reach:
Busway: line 4 – « Cité Internationale des Congrès » stop.
A 420-space multi-storey car park at La Cité, plus 2,000 spaces in nearby carparks
How to reach the Symposium Venue
Discover Nantes & the Cité des Congrès
How to Get There?
The Nantes Atlantique Airport is located 11 km from the city centre of Nantes.
- The shuttle is the least expensive way (€8.50) to get to the centre of Nantes. Every day, the airport shuttle bus runs between the city centre of Nantes (Place du Commerce or Lieu Unique) and Nantes Atlantique Airport.
- The shuttle runs every 20 minutes from Monday to Saturday, from 5:30 am to 11 pm, and every 30 minutes on Sundays and public holidays, from 6:15 am to 11 pm.
- The shuttle takes just 20 minutes to get from the airport to the train station. It connects to the 3 tram lines, line 4 of the Busway and the C2 Chronobus.
- The shuttle pick-up and drop-off is located in front of Hall 1 of the airport.
- Ticket sales: on the Tan app, online at www.tan.fr, the Espaces Mobilité, ticket distributors at certain stations, on board from the shuttle driver (cash or credit card) and at the Relay store in Hall 2 of the airport.
>> Look up the schedules on the airport website
- The taxi stand is just outside Hall 3 of the terminal building, as soon as you exit the building. Numerous taxis serve the airport and the entire Nantes / Saint Nazaire metro area.
- For information and reservations, contact +33 (0)2 40 69 22 22
- Approximate fare from the Airport to the City Centre: €30 to €35
The Nantes train station is located 5 minutes from the city centre and the symposium venue.
High-speed train "TGV" services connect Nantes from the following cities:
- 2 hours from Paris
- 3 hours from Paris-CDG airport
- 4 hours from Lille and Bordeaux
- 4 1/2 hours from Lyon
At a time of stiff competition between regions, Nantes Saint-Nazaire is not just surviving but thriving...
Economic dynamism, accessibility, quality of life, a protected environment, culture and creativity: in all of these areas and more, Nantes Saint-Nazaire offers an embarrassment of riches.
The metropolis is home to some 2200 researchers and 200 laboratories spread accross companies universities and specialist schools, in a region with a particularly strong academic community, including over 50,000 students. Strong numbers which go some way to explaining the atmosphere of creativity and shared innovation which prevails in the metro area.
Nantes, the sixth largest city in France and European Green Capital in 2013, has made a conscious decision to focus on culture to reinforce its image and appeal, in synergy with the city's entrepreneurial and industrial temperament.
Take the opportunity of your participation in the RICT conference in order to discover more about Nantes! Further information about the City, its monuments and much more can be found on the website of the city.